Our Parent Support Advisor is Mrs Lynda Barras.
The role is to support you as a parent/carer, so that you and the school can provide the best support for your children.
Mrs Barras aims to provide support and information for you in a variety of ways and these could include:
- One-to-one support at home and school with parenting, behaviour problems and attendance at school.
- Information regarding all matters connected with school
- Help to find other services/local support groups
- Provide access to parenting programmes and family learning
- Support when changing/transferring schools or classes
- Liaise with school on your behalf
All work is confidential and can be arranged either at school or in your home.
You can contact Mrs Lynda Barras through the following channels and she will get back to you within 24 hours, alternatively leave a message with the office team and contact will be made as soon as possible.
Mrs Lynda Barras
Email: [email protected]
Useful Websites for our Families
Doncaster School Nursing Team – rdash Switchboard: (01302) 796000.
Text only phone (for deaf/hard of hearing): 07771933869
CAHMS Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services – Tel 01302 796161 or single point of contact Tel 01302 566999
Children age 0-5 Health Visitors – Tel. 01302 566766